- A bachelor you will stay,
- A battle cry until we've won
- A better place for me and you
- A big black cloud hanging over me
- A Black Messiah is gonna come and rule the world
- A brave new world has suddenly appeared.
- A chord progression,
- A cigarette stubbed out on the fireplace
- A coffee cup with her lipstick stains
- A community built on trust, not money
- a connoisseur of the old twelve bar
- A day at a time
- a deep freeze, quadrasonic and a washing machine.
- A different performance with every age.
- A double scotch and we forget where we're at.
- A drunken lag in some Salvation Army Mission.
- A dustbin full of promises and half-hearted plans.
- A fantasy world of celluloid villains and heroes,
- A few killer lines in that suicide note
- A few killer lines to get my goat
- A friend of mine just had a real bad time.
- A gallon of gas can't be purchased anywhere
- A gang of kids came over and mugged me
- A labour of love, labour of love.
- A life's gotta have direction
- A little bad news helps circulation
- A little bit of faith can be such a beautiful thing?
- A little bit of real emotion
- A little bit of true emotion
- A little bit of understanding peace in our time
- A little country folk,
- A little country home,
- A little man looks up at the sky.
- A lonely spinster prays
- A long, long time ago,
- A love like mine
- A man has one, a cat has nine
- A man lives at the corner of the street,
- A man of power or a man of religion
- A mechanical nightmare,
- A military coup has been long overdue.
- A million sessions ago it seems.
- A minor childhood incident
- A misty shadow spread its wings
- A mortgage, overdraft, a bank loan.
- A nation's voice will sing as one,
- A new horizon clear to view
- A new house, a new car, a new job, a new nose.
- A nice bit of old,
- A nine stone weakling with knobbly knees
- A pain in my heart and a pain in my chest,
- A philharmonic orchestra,
- A photograph with a smiling face
- A picture of you in your birthday suit,
- A poison pen can wreck your day
- A restless spirit who can't reach his goal
- A rumor then a vicious phrase
- A saint or a sinner, I want to be a winner
- A saint played a gig but he got crap reviews
- A second changes day to night
- A second hand copy of Psycho
- A second later he is dead
- A session man
- A shrewd politician, a maker of decisions
- A simple holiday romance.
- A slave to demon alcohol.
- A step at a time together
- A suburban vigilante
- A Sunday joint of bread and honey.
- A superior being
- A sweeper of sidewalks, I've got to do it my way
- A top musician.
- A voice keeps crying
- A voice that has no face,
- A wandering nomad with no home to stay
- A well known groover, rock 'n' roll user,
- A year or more, or is it less? I can't be sure
- About it,
- About it.
- About world revolution and social unrest
- Accept your life and what it brings.
- According to her Ma, according to her Pa,
- According to his wife, he's formed a secret army
- Achieve too much in my time
- Achtung parlez vous Englese, bon appetit
- Across the coral sands I saw a hula hula dancer, looking pretty.
- Act nice, act nice and gentle to me.
- Act nice, act nice, baby.
- Act normal there's nothing wrong
- Acute schizophrenia blues,
- Acute schizophrenia blues.
- Add it up, oh
- Add it up, you might have got some money
- Add it up,
- Add up to nothin' you got nothin' to say
- Afraid of yourself so you run away and hide
- After all that we've been through.
- After all this time I'm surprised
- After all this time you never thought you'd still be out on the road?"
- After breakfast
- After getting right out of it on a Saturday night
- After me she went with a biker from Stoke,
- After the deals are done
- After the fall (after the fall is over)
- After the fall is over
- Against filth and depravity,
- Against filth and depravity.
- Aggravation all around.
- Aggravation in my mind my body and my soul
- Aggravations everywhere, get outta my way get out of my hair.
- Ah ah ah ah
- Ah but if they would only see
- Ah, bless you tax man, bless you all
- Ah, but it was really good to talk to you
- Ah, but the world will never change
- Ah, but when the mist clears, the sun will shine again
- Ah, come to daddy, come on.
- Ah, come to daddy,
- Ah, did ya ever think it wouldn't last forever?
- Ah, Gucci, Gucci, Gucci
- Ah, hey, hey, hey, ah, hey, hey
- Ah, save me, save me, save me from this squeeze.
- Ah, the smart young ladies of the land
- Ah, Tom is young and Tom is bold
- Ah, Tom's old ma is a dying lass
- Ah, you thought you knew me pretty well,
- Ain't got no ambition, I'm just disillusioned
- Ain't got no security,
- Ain't it a pity,
- Ain't it a pity.
- Ain't it a thrill to be so free, yeh.
- Ain't no evil spirits round here
- Ain't no spooks waiting to appear
- Ain't no wonder you can't sleep at night
- All across the nation
- All alone, sitting on my sofa,
- All around me is such unreality,
- All classes unified to live in harmony
- All complaining their lives are unfair
- All day and all of the night time
- All day and all of the night
- All day long she plays the same old songs,
- All except Maria's daughters,
- All for a cuddle and a peck on the cheek.
- All for peace and quiet's sake
- All he wants is a yes or a no
- All her boyfriends used to come and call.
- All I ever get (no decision) is a definite maybe (no decision).
- All I ever get is a definite maybe.
- All I hear is noise.
- All I lived for was to get out of the factory.
- All I lived for was to get out of the factory
- All I lived for, All I lived for
- All I need's a single ticket
- All I see is imitation
- All I see, all I hear.
- All I see, all I hear
- All I want is a yes or a no,
- All I've got's this sunny afternoon.
- All life we work but work is a bore,
- All life we work but work is bore,
- All my friends are all middle class and grey,
- All my friends came to wish me goodbye.
- All my friends would ask me what it's all leading to.
- All my life I've been a workin' man
- All my life I've had to move
- All my life I've put in a working day
- All nations will unite as one
- All night he waits in the garden shed
- All of my friends were there to stand and stare,
- All of my friends were there to stand and stare.
- All of my friends were there,
- All of my friends were there.
- All of my life is monotony
- All of my next door neighbours
- All of the places she might be.
- All of the song and laughter
- All of the time
- All of this confusion is ruining my day.
- All other guys just stand and stare,
- All over her American face
- All over, all over
- All right put your finger on your nose,
- All round me is such unreality,
- All she wrote is a goodbye letter
- All she wrote on that goodbye letter
- All she wrote was a goodbye letter
- All that I ask is some peace in my time
- All that I see, seems so unreal to me,
- All that went before
- All the babies crying out from the womb
- All the children are scattered
- All the dirty dishes
- All the families and homes that I've left behind
- All the hidden potential deep in your mind
- All the kids are working out, they're on their way to fame.
- All the lies of the people running round,
- All the lies we were told,
- All the little people need education.
- All the movie makers of the world would be,
- All the noise. (Noise)
- All the people,
- All the places he had been.
- All the places that remind me of you.
- All the places that we once knew,
- All the record bums tried to hack you up,
- All the repetition day after day
- All the repetition
- All the sky is grey
- All the stories have been told
- All the things I wanna say, and
- All the things I wanna say
- All the urgency and energy
- All the wars that were won and lost
- All the way he was overtaken
- All the well respected men who came dancing and are still on the road
- All the world was good to him,
- All those early gigs we ever played
- All through your life he'll try to bowl you out
- All together now!
- All together,
- All we deserve is some peace in our time
- All we need is a little bit of faith
- All we need
- All will be behind us
- All work,
- All you gotta do is set me free, free,
- All you gotta do is set me free, little girl.
- All you hear is noise. (Noise)
- All your affections finally fade away.
- All your life they've kicked you around and pushed you around
- All your little life
- Along Hollywood Boulevard.
- Alright, I'll eat it and afterwards, I'll write a whole verse about your cooking.
- Alright, no sacrifice is too great for art!
- Although I loved my Daisy, I sought fame,
- Although she looked so happy,
- Altogether now - Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah
- Altogether now,
- Always be the same now
- Always failed to stay in school
- Always lost in blood and guts.
- Am I just a face in the crowd, is that all I'll ever be?
- Am I overdrawn, am I going in debt?
- Am I talking to long distance, can you put me through?
- Ambitious eyes set firmly on the future
- American tourists flock to see the village green.
- Amid the mass disillusion, disorder and confusion,
- Among the cats and dogs
- An astronaut or a millionaire
- An obsessive fixation